Thursday, February 11, 2016

New Items and News Crew Rant

Okay, today is non-update Thursday, and I'm posting really late. So I have to type even faster?
Here are today's new items.

Let's get right into the interesting part of this post... here is the News Crew.
 Honestly, this is what I think about the News Crew Jammers that try out.
80%= Rare and snotty Jammers that just want to win the special Badge so people think they're famous
10%= Actual Famous Jammers, some are nice
5%= Actual Nice Jammers that are doing it for fun
5%= I really don't know
Do you see what I mean about this? I know SOME people can be rare and do it for fun, so that's okay. But most people are just in it for the fame, the badge, and all that. It's kinda annoying. AJHQ probably thinks of some people as good Jammers when they try out for the News Crew, but in reality they're in it for the fame, own lots of rares, and maybe even scams.
My rants are weird- I'm glad this post is over. So, I'll see you guys later.
Ha, tricked you again. This is the actual ending! Goodbye.
(Tricked you again, I know this is getting lame) The actual ending is now. sea u layter jammurszz

1 comment:

gingy gingy said...

I totally agree with you. I have submitted so many nicely written News Crew assignments before, and then AJHQ goes ahead and selects the ones that have the worst grammar and text structure. Honestly, it's so unfair that I don't even try anymore. -.- Now they just pick ones by "rare Jammers".