Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Hall of Fame

If you try, you'll find yourself sitting in the Hall of Fame. It doesn't seem realistic and you WILL doubt yourself. In fact, I sometimes doubt myself. But I always get rid of that thought and think about the things that I could accomplish. Right now I'm going to show you a music video:
I started Animal Jam back in 2010. I started viewing The Animal Jam Community, Fuzzy Shyivy's AJ Rush, The Animal Jam Spirit and other blogs in 2011. I really enjoyed reading them, but I couldn't figure out how to blog. Besides, I was really young at the time XD. In 2012 I found Nafaria9's blog, who is one of my best friends today. 
By 2014 I was starting to figure out many new things. I got a Chromebook for Christmas of 2013, (and I really want a new Laptop now lol) which caused me to find out about Blogger. There was a Scroll Down menu that showed many apps. It was cool! On October 10, 2014, Carrot04 and Awesomepanda868 helped me create this blog. Carrot04 had a blog called Animal Jam Lights the Way back then, which I still remember with all of my heart. Sadly, it's isn't around anymore, but Carrot04 still plays. Animal Jam Graphic Central, a popular blog today, is Awesomepanda868's website. By now you're wondering why I put these things in this post. Well, I worked hard with those two on that day- and look where I am now. I think I've improved a whole bunch, but I'm still not popular or the best at Blogging. But hey, who cares about that- I'm blogging for Animal Jam players. I wanted to create this blog back in 2012 but of course, I didn't know how. But the best part of blogging was meeting the amazing people. I met so many people through blogging, and some of them are even my best friends today! This blog is almost to 15,000 views and is growing VERY fast compared to 2015 and 2014. I hope that all of the newer viewers will be inspired and learn new things as I read my blog and create one themselves. They could become part of AJ's next generation.
If you don't try, you won't succeed. If you do try, you might not succeed but will be amazing. If you try but don't become a good Blogger, you still shouldn't give up. Keep going. One day you will succeed. After all, listen to Snowyclaw's advice. She will say the same thing. It was hard for her, but she didn't give up. Today she has the most popular Animal Jam Blog ever.
If you don't give up, yes, you'll find yourself sitting in The Hall of Fame. 

2 comments:

gingy gingy said...

I love your blog, Penguin! You've come a long way since the day you've created it. Also, isn't the blog music from the Good Dinosaur trailer?

gingy gingy said...

Nevermind! I guess it's not what I thought it was. LOL