Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Non Member Drama V.S. The Rude Members (Rant)

Today I'm going to explain something millions of Jammers complain about. People say Non Members deserve more, which causes HUGE riots in Jamaa Township and arguments that in real life would cause death. (Seriously, you should see how crazy some people get)
Many people go around saying "Lions Roar, Eagles Soar, Non-Members deserve more!" and I think it is useless. If you think about it, Animal Jam gives much more to Non-Members than any other game would. Look at Club Penguin for example. You can barely get anything without buying a Membership! 

But then there's a whole new side to the story. Some members come in and say that Non Members don't deserve more and are stupid because they're Non Member. I heard this exact quote one time during a "Lions roar eagles soar" mob:
"U are so wrong! NMS dontt deserve more. They dont even pay money and they are greedy brats" 
(That was the actual quote. I would never use that Grammar) Okay, I understand Non Members don't pay money and all, but they aren't greedy little brats. What makes you think that? Justin Bieber himself could be a Non-Member on Animal Jam but doesn't have a membership because he doesn't need one. It's as easy as that!
What's my opinion on all this? It's not Non Members that need more. It's our community that needs more- needs more help. Our Community, once again, is causing the problems. It causes Non Members to feel bad when all the "cool" Member Jammers tell them they are dumb. And that all leads to the "Lions roar Eagles soar" thing. So my advice to you is: Fix the Community if you want Non-Members to get more.
I hope you guys understood this post and took it seriously. I'll see ya soon,

1 comment:

Cool nancy said...

I agree. U are a good understander. Most famous ppl wouldnt think about this