Saturday, February 6, 2016

Rare Carnival Item + Upcoming Land?

You know, sometimes staying up past midnight isn't the best thing to do. (That's what I did)
Happy Saturday, I hope you will enjoy your day. My mother just got her taxes or whatever so we'll be going somewhere. But before all of that begins, I'll be ready to post on the AJC today and have my 15,000 views party! 
Let's get back into the new AJ stuff. Here is today's new item:
And some people considered it a Den Beta lol.
Who remembers this little part in the Jamaa Journal?
Well, I think I know what they mean...
This item is only available at the Summer Carnival for a day (at least that's what AJHQ says) so make sure to pick yours up now!
Finally, I have always looked at this specific spot on the World Map. Here it is.
What do you guys think about it? I believe it will be a new land later in the future. 
I'm going to wrap up this post or else John Cena will attack me. So, yea, we don't want that to happen. Goodbye from the other side. 
Ha! I fooled you again! That wasn't the end. This is! Bye.

No comments: