Monday, February 1, 2016

Rare Ribbon Scarf

It's finally February, and that means Friendship Day or whatever is really here.
It's also Monday- but kinda Friday for me because we're getting lots of snow tomorrow- so here is today's Rare.
Wow, and Non-Member rare! That doesn't come too often anymore.
 Here is the Daily Explorer update:
I'll just give you guys a few reminders before I end this post.
Yes, don't forget about The Animal Jam Spring's 15,000 views party! Make sure to come to my den, Penguin55544, next Saturday. 
Remember, use this in your posts, Gmail people about it, or use this image on Google Plus. You can do any of those because they will all help spread the word. Make sure to do everything in the picture, too, if you want to be a true supporter.
That's all for now, I won't see you guys later. GUUDBEYE (Plot Twist- I will see you guys later)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone have a rare ribbon scarf on trade?
I missed the rare item monday, and I'd really like to get one.
My user is PotatoMaster27.