Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Daily Post #10

Helllllloooooo Jammers....
Today's new item is the Umbrella Holder!
Also, sorry I didn't post this, but here's yesterday's item that I forgot to post!
And Congratulations to NMs, because you can get them!
Also, we made it to 1,000 views!!!!!!!
Lolz I'm happy.
Anyways, the party is going to be on Saturday, November 22, at 3:00 PM Central time.
(If you do not know what time to come, ask in comments or on AJ.)
Also, that's the same day my NR Spike Collar giveaway ends! Don't forget to enter, and to find out how, look in the Contest/Giveaways tab.
See ya next time Jammers, or see ya at the Party! :P

3 comments:

awesomepanda868 said...

Yay! PARTYZZZZ TIME!!! XD

Skylar said...

Could you convert that into Eastern Time please? I'm so excited : )

Penguin55544 said...

4:00 PM