Thursday, November 20, 2014

Daily Post #12

Hello my fellow Jammers!
Firstly, there's no School tomorrow because the trimester ends, and I only have Monday and Tuesday for School next week because of Thanksgiving break.
So, I will be posting alot in the next few days!
Also, I met a few Scammer Suspects in Jamaa Township.
And the other person I could nto get their user, but here's proof.
I'm still not sure if they told the truth, or if they are, but I just want to be on the Safe Side.
Anyways, it's Update day, Jammers!
Polar Bears have finally arrived!
Lol random.
The Feast of Thanks is here! Oh, and all gloves are 50% off?!?!?! That's alot! Oh, and when I looked, they were NM!
Just to let you know there's alot more colors. And if your NM and can't change the colors, just ask a friendly member if you could trade for one! Now, be careful, because not all members are nice.
Okay, onto the next part of the Update!
Huh, Polar Bear books? And Life at the Poles? Sounds interesting!
O,O Christmas is coming!!!!!! I hope all of you get what you want this year, and all members get diamonds!
Wait, what about all the NMs? Well, from last year, I think some of the Jamaaliday gifts were Diamonds...
to EVERYONE!
So, start counting down!
And here's the next part!
Pet Polar Bears?!?!? Amazing!
And, here's today's new item!
Yummy! Happy upcoming Feast of Thanks, and Christmas! o3o
Also, before I leave, I want to tell you about my NR Spike Collar giveaway, ending Saturday! (November 22!) To enter, look in the Contests/Giveaways tab. And one more thing, don't forget to come to my 1,000 views party on Saturday, 3:00 PM Central time! If you do not know what time to come, ask me and I will help ya.
That's all for today Jammers!

1 comment:

Penguin55544 said...

Well, just now realized I was even weirder back then than I thought.