Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Daily Post #3

Hello Jammers!
It's Tuesday, and that means members get Diamonds. But why just members? I wish they were for EVERYONE.
I get it, AJQH wants money from members, but couldn't they at least give them to NMs once in a while?
Do they ever pay attention to NMs getting bullied? Do they even care? I hope so.
The only way for NMs to get diamonds now is the Daily Spin, so good luck!
Also, today was the first snow of the year where I am.
I'm so happy! XD
Then, today;s new item is the Salon Magazine Table! And guess what? It's NM!

Finally, don't forget about my NR Spike Collar Giveaway! (To enter, look in the Contests/Giveaways tab)

Bye-bye Jammers!

1 comment:

awesomepanda868 said...

Cool! Awesome post! I agree- why can't AJHQ give non-members diamonds every two weeks or so? I wish it were snowing where I am! I am going to New York City later today! :D
-Panda