Monday, November 10, 2014

Daily Post #2

Hello Jammers!
Let's do another Daily Post!
As you know, today is Monday, and I will be gone all day except for this morning.
But let's talk about the good things.
Our rare item today is a rare knitted sweater!
Kinda pricey for just a sweater XD
Also, some  codes that could be helpful are: Twelve (One Diamond, might be expired) , Spooky, Ajbday4,
and ngk2015! Don't forget to use them soon, because they may expire!
Sadly, my friend Nafaria9 has decided to quit soon. She has always been a great friend, and she never gave up on anything. She always tried to bring out the best in everyone. We will miss you Nafaria.
On the funny side, I saw people at the Hot Cocoa Hut thinking today's rare was there! XD
That's all for today Jammers! Don't forget about my NR Spike Collar giveaway, due November 22! (To know how to enter, look in Contests/Giveaways tab)
Bye Jammers!
-Pengy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you worked really hard on this blog! And it is a awesome blog! I like it! Keep up the great work! :)
~ca1412

purple said...

OMG Cool blog!! I didn't knew it was run by you, pengy! :P xD

Penguin55544 said...

Thanks guys for the comments!