Saturday, November 22, 2014

Party Pictures, Contest Results, New Party coming Soon

Hello Jammers!
The Party was AMAZING!
More people came then I expected, it went swell, and nothing went wrong!
Here are some pictures!
Thanks to everyone that Came!
Oh, and Naffy is BACK! She was at the Party! How Amazing!
Also, thanks Carrot for this amazing artwork!
Thanks again!
Also, if you could not make it, more parties are coming soon, like the blog's annual Christmas Party in December!
And by the way, if you did not see my last post, the winner of the NR Spike Collar giveaway is AwesomePanda868! Congrats!
I hope to see you all at my Christmas Party :3
Anyways, I will schedule a time for it, and tell ya soon!
Stay tuned for tomorrow's post, and for now, Bye!

2 comments:

awesomepanda868 said...

Sorry I couldn't come to the party! I'm so mad at myself for missing it! >.< Yay! Naffy is back! And thanks for the spike collar! :)
-Panda

Anonymous said...

wow! u have been friends with carrot, nafaria and panda for a long time
-hiya67912