Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Daily Post #18

Hello Animal Jammers! 
Nothing's new today, but the winner of the Thanksgiving Feast Contest will be announced soon! 
But before I announce that, the Jamaalidays are coming soon! 
The Daily Gifts start next week, and my Christmas party is finally in place! 
The Christmas party will be on Saturday, December 13, at 2:00 PM Central Time. 
(If you don't know what time to come, ask me) 
Here's a few  Sneak Peeks of where the party is going to be! 
I hope you all can come! 
And finally, the winner of the Thanksgiving Feast Contest is... 
:Suspenseful music plays in background: XD 
Carrot04! Congratulations! 
And if you're wondering why I changed colors of the words, I will just do that often so the blog gets colorful :P  
Oh and by the way, here's a few hilarious videos that I enjoy! 
Enjoy!

I hope you enjoyed today's post, and Congrats Carrot04! 
-A very excited Pengy for Thanksgiving

1 comment:

Skylar said...

Yay! XD Awesome videos. I love the channel.