Friday, November 28, 2014

Daily Post #20

Hi my fellow Black Friday shopping Jammers! (If you do it XD)
There's nothing new today, except for a few things.
I'm going to have a Christmas Fashion Show!
Each person has to dress up for Christmas or in a Christmas way, for example:
Or, another example:
To send me your Costume, take a Screenshot, and send it to sidney678910@gmail.com, or show me on Animal Jam, I will take a Screenshot, on Animal Jam, I'm Penguin55544, just so you know to the newer viewers.
It will depend on how many people get eliminated each week or day, because of how many people enter.
Once everyone enters, you can vote 1 time per person in the Poll, or in Jamagrams on Animal Jam saying their name.
Voting works for the person with the highest amount is safe, and it keeps going until the final person/people don't have the most votes, and they get eliminated.
I hope to see your all enter, and good luck to all!
Also, look at this Animal Jam Short I created yesterday when I was bored, o3o.
Bye bye Jammers, and good luck!
-Pengy

1 comment:

Violet AJ said...

I really liked that video it was so funny