Thursday, November 27, 2014

Daily Post #19

Hi Jammers!
Today's new item is the returning Fall item, which I already have 3 of, the Fruit Bowl!
Also, look who I got mail from!
And Happy Thanksgiving Jammers, enjoy your Turkey or whatever you eat! :P
Also, the Christmas Party is on Saturday, December 13, at 2:00 PM Central Time. (If you need help knowing what time, just ask me, sidney678910@gmail.com, comments, or on AJ)
And before I leave, look at these new Videos I uploaded! (Just so you know, I just got the Orange party Hat, and that bunny is me in Part 2, along with a couple other characters)
Here is part 1!
Here is Part 2! (There will be more to come, it's my new series)
Enjoy them!
Happy feast of Thanks/Thanksgiving Jammers, enjoy your holiday!
And guess what holiday comes next?
-Pengy

No comments: