Saturday, November 29, 2014

This is a Kid's game.

Hello Jammers...
I found this one CRRRAAAZZZYYY Guy in Jamaa Township that had a bad word in his den.
It was the word that started with Se, and you know what I mean. Add an X, GROSS!
Luckily, my friend Hiya used Libertyy's glitch to find out his username.
When his Username finally develops, it's xoxclub. GROSS, even a GROSS USERNAME!
This will be hard to recover from, I feel like puking.
Oh well, I bought some Holiday Classics from Target today, so I will watch the Year Without a Santa Claus, or the Grinch or something to recover XD.
I hope you all this is a KID'S Game, not something for THAT.
Also, tell me, should I make a tab for Bad Jammers to report? Like, showing their player card?
Tell me in the Comments, and never do what xoxclub did!
Anyways, tomorrow is the final day of November! The Jamaalidays are almost here, and that mean DAILY GIFTS!
I'm excited, anyways, it's night here, I better get going.
Bye Jammers!

No comments: