Sunday, November 16, 2014

Daily Post #8

Hi. Hi. Hi hi hi! Hi Jammers!
Today's new item is the Wood Coat Hanger!
Also, this blog is getting close to 1,000 views.
If we get to 1,000 views, I'm going to host our first party!!!!
Any ideas? I was thinking that our first party would be a Trading, Fashion show, and dinner type party!
Or, we could mix them all together, for a Trading/Fashion show/ dinner party!
I will start to arrange everything, so stay tuned!
(Small picture of where Party is going to be)
See ya next time, Jammers!

5 comments:

Skylar said...

I hope I can can come! I'm so excited!!!! Congrats on almost reaching this Blogs first milestone :)!
~Carrot xxx

purple said...

Congrats on 1000 views

purple said...

Oh, I mean congrats for being about to reach 1000 vies xd

awesomepanda868 said...

Awesome! Great job Pengy!
So excited for party!

Penguin55544 said...

:DDDD Hope you can all come!!!!