Saturday, September 5, 2015

A days, B days, C days!

Hello Jammers! Today I am explaining a whole new system for posting on The Animal Jam Spring.
Firstly, the new system is called A, B, and C days. For every day it will be a different letter, meaning I will post about a different topic. For example, Mondays are A days, and I will post about the new item. Tuesdays are B days, and I will post about Mysteries and Facts of Jamaa. Wednesdays are C days, meaning I will post a video. 
If you're still confused, view this document I made on it.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A2lpyr4llZPtVXuKABYO9Ftt90xvB-lhlf1cB8qB420/edit?usp=sharing
Do you guys understand yet? I hope so. If not, just view my posts and I think you will understand then.
Since today is a C day, I will be posting a Video! Here it is.
If you guys want to go to my Youtube Channel, click Here. 
Nextly, here is the Daily Explorer.
 Nice post, AJHQ! Just in time for Animal Jam's 5th birthday. Wow, time flies!
Lastly, we all remember The Animal Jam Spring's 9,000 views party is later today. Here is the final invitation for it.
I hope to see you guys there! That's all for now, but I'll be posting right before the party and the results later today. Bye Jammers!

No comments: