Monday, September 14, 2015

Departing Inline Skates, RIM & real 200th post! (A day)

DEFINETLEY! I posted, yesterday for post #200, right? DEFINETLEY.
No, I didn't. Silly Penguin. My Mom took me to the park with my cousin and I forgot :3
Anyways, today is the official 200th post here on The Animal Jam Spring! Thank you guys for helping me on this blog and giving it views! So, 200 posts on an A day.
Okay, moving onto the posting part.  Today's RIM is the Rare Panda Hat!
AJHQ has had a thing with Rare Hats lately. Pick up your Rare Panda Hat today at the Conservation Museum! 
Here is today's departing item:
The Inline Skates are ready to leave Jam Mart Furniture, so hurry and get yours now! One thing I've always noticed about this item is that it should be sold in Jam Mart Furniture because it is clothing, right? Something to wear? That's just what I think.
Lastly, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 That's all for today, Jammers, I will see you guys shortly. And guess what? The Animal Jam Spring is ALREADY almost to 10,000 views! Just about 400 views away! Keep on viewing! 


No comments: