Tuesday, September 8, 2015

New land on map, Departing items, Glitches and Daily Explorer update (B day)

Hola Jammers, welcome back to the Animal Jam Spring!
First off, today is a B day so I will be posting about a mystery-fact of Jamaa.
Could the spot at the very top left be a new land coming? It has mountains, water, and lakes. It looks healthy for Jammers to live in! It looks like it would be a mountain habitat, but I'm not sure yet. AJHQ needs swamps and deserts. 
Still, here is the Departing item for today!
Pick up your Grass Chair at Treetop Gardens before it's gone! That is, if you think it is comfortable...
Lately, there's been a glitch bothering me. I know what it is because it has happened before, but I just wanted to post about 030.
The Jamagram glitch where it says 1 jamagram, but you go through them all and the 1 is still there! It gets annoying.
Lastly, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Before I go, I wanted to remind you guys tomorrow is a C day. Even I'm just getting used to the new system for posting O,O
I have to go... so bye Jammers, I'll see you guys in the next post!


No comments: