Thursday, September 10, 2015

New/Departing items, NM item Contest, Daily Explorer update (A day)

Hola Jammers, The Animal Jam Spring is ready for another post!
Today's an A day, so I will be posting the new item.
Yes, Fall is here! XD, millions of leaves have already falled outside of our house. We could rake up so many that we could fill them in big bags right now! And, we've been getting cool weather lately, too.
Nextly, I found tha Departing items at Treetop Gardens.
Get your Leaf Fan before it's gone! Although you might not need it in the upcoming season...
Since I haven't had a contest in a little while, I decided to have one. It will be a NM contest, which will have completely NM items.
This is what you can win:
Phantom Gauntlers, Candy Cane Socks, Rare Bunny Hat, and Hypno-Glasses are the items that you could win! Now, how do you win?
To win this contest and the item, you must go to the Contest-Giveaways page, give your status and your username, and your ready to go! Wait, one more thing, say this is for the NM Item Contest.
Here is the Daily Explorer update, like a tradition!
 I hope you guys enjoyed today's post, I'll see you later!



No comments: