Friday, September 4, 2015

Updates rule! Glitchy Gear (Awesome!) and more!

Hiya Jammers! There's a lot to post about today and very little time. So, here is the Jamaa Journal update after if finally came out!






Yes, Lynxes are here! I bought one, and here is what they look like. 
I wasn't expecting Lynxes to look like that o3o.
Also, Glitchy Gear has arrived in stores!

This gear is AWESOME. It's my favorite yet, it has cool designs and makes a great fit in lots of dens! A cool thing I thought of for NM's if they had enough gems is they could buy a bunch of Glitchy Rugs and fill their den's floor with them. New flooring, completely NM and cool!
Now, getting back to the Jamaa Journal. Here is an image of the 5th Birthday Cake, without anybody starting on it.
Then, after clicking several times, it transforms from a Night of Phantoms Halloween cake to this!
This is also the BEST Birthday cake they have had! 2015 has been a great year on AJ. 
Here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Thanks AJHQ! I'm sure you've helped many jammers! 

Here's just a glimpse of the sale going on at the Summer Carnival. Hurry to there and get your favorite items on sale before they're gone!
Lastly, here is the invitation to the party this Saturday (tomorrow!)
I hope to see everybody there! I can't wait, and I get a three day weekend so there might be more posts this weekend. Bye Jammers!


No comments: