Monday, September 14, 2015

SBI? What is this? (Jamaa wonders, episode 1)

Hello Jammers, welcome to a new series I made up for The Animal Jam Spring!
It is called Jamaa Wonders. I will be giving you reports on wonders and questions about Jamaa. If you have questions, you can send them to sidney78910@gmail.com, my gmail. I will try my best to read them all and I might even post a report about YOUR question!

Anyways, today is the first episode. Let's begin. 
Here is the mystery image for today:
Yes, the letters SBI is a question many people have asked about. They are printed on the bags at the Hot Cocoa Hut. What does it stand for? What does it mean?
I've came up with a theory. Smart Bomb Interactive. 
Why this? I know for a fact that Smart Bomb Interactive helped create AJ. This could be just to advertise or make it so people know that they helped create AJ. Am I right? Probably not. I think there's more to it than that! 
Here is some proof I came up with that it doesn't have anything to do with AJ itself.
Okay, you guys see the weird Jamaasian language up on the chalkboard? If the bags that said SBI on them were Jamaasian, they would of been written in this language.
Getting back to the main topi of the SBI bags. Some people think it is a secret camera to spy on Jammers, but I HIGHLY doubt it. It would look a lot different, wouldn't it?
My conclusion to this story: The initials are just for Smart Bomb Interactive. I don't think it is very complicated, because there aren't many other ideas for what they mean. 
Thank you guys for viewing the first episode of Jamaa Wonders! Comment down below if I should continue this series, or if you like it! Bye Jammers!

No comments: