Thursday, September 17, 2015

Just Stuff! (A day)

Hiya Jammers, I'm ready for another post, how about you guys? And by the way, the next episode of Jamaa Wonders is tomorrow! (I will be posting them in the afternoons)
And another weird thing is that I'm listening to Christmas Music right now. But earlier I was listening to Watch Me by Silento... XD weird switch of songs.
Today's an A day, so here is the new item!
(Honestly, I'm not sure if these came out today, but I had to use something XD.) 
Also, here is the departing item for today!
Pick up a Sand Lamp today for only 500 gems! Kinda expensive for a small lamp made out of a shovel, bucket and sand, though... >3.
Lastly, here is the Daily Explorer update. I think today's is rather long...
 I think that a Lynx Fashion show would really help AJ. Though I'm not sure what they're really talking about, but I think they're saying dressing up as Lynxes, submitting your screenshot, and the winners are posted on the Daily Explorer and get a plaque. Do you guys know what I think Animal Jam HQ should host?
A REAl fashion show. Maybe AJHQ could host a Fashion Show party, and people would vote for who is the best and the person with the least amount of votes is eliminated. Pretty nice, huh? It would be kinda like Best Dressed, but more like a real fashion show. I know the question still remains, WHAT IF PEOPLE ARE JOINING? They will just be sent to a different server, or can choose to wait? I'm just thinking.
That's all for today, and I might come back and post later today. Bye Jammers!

No comments: