Saturday, September 12, 2015

Fall Template, Today's Video (C day)

Hiya Jammers! Welcome back to The Animal Jam Spring!
I have a really busy day today- I have to go to a huge Mall in the city by us, go to the Movies, have Dodgeball practice, another The Voice AJ episode and still, much more!
Today's a C day, so here is today's video.
I made this Skit with Sixty58, Hiya67912 and Violet86271. I hope you enjoyed it!
Nextly, here is today's departing item. It is found at Jam Mart Furniture.
Pick up your Lily Rug today before it's gone!
Here is today's Daily Explorer update if you want to view it.
 I'm finished posting for now, but stay tuned on The Voice AJ blog for another amazing episode of auditions!
(Also, if you haven't noticed, there's a new Fall Template! Do you guys like it?)
I've got to go now, see ya Jammers!


No comments: