Sunday, September 6, 2015

Party Results = Awesome!

Hello Jammers! Before I post today's real post, (I've decided today is an A day) I am going to share my party results with you guys.
Sixty58 and Nafaria9 came to the party, then came Lilkinzie and Tigers123g. These four are some of my best friends on Animal Jam. But when I said it was going to be an end-of-summer party, it turned out to be more of a beginning-of-fall party because the fall-winter season of The Voice AJ premiered! The judges are Sixty58, Penguin55544, Vi/Lilkinzie, Tigers123g/Nafaria9. (If there is more than one judge for one spot, that means one is a backup. After The Voice AJ premiere, I had to leave. It seemed like the party was still going when I got back and I made a small skit with some of my friends!
The day was good except for some drama and non-listeners during The Voice AJ XD.
I'll be seeing you guys shortly in another post!
 

No comments: