Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Sol Arcade mysteries, Departing Bicycle, & Daily Explorer update! (B day)

Hey Jammers!
Today is a B day which means I will be posting a mystery/fact.
Alright, here is the image.
Could Animal Jam be hiding a secret? What if something is coming that we need to be prepared for? Or is this just a simple thing that we don't understand yet?
Maybe you guys can get answers later, because this will be the next topic of Jamaa Wonders. (I think I have made a schedule- I will be posting episodes of Jamaa Wonders on Mondays and Fridays.)
Anyways, here is the Departing item today!
Pick up your Bicycle today at Jam Mart Furniture before it's gone!
Here is the Daily Explorer update, and this time they posted a video.
 If you want to see the video in their post, here you go!
 Alright Jammers, that's all for today. I'll see you guys soon!

No comments: