Friday, September 25, 2015

The Club Geoz Disco Ball myth (Jamaa Wonders, Episode 4)

Hiya Jammers, welcome to the 4th episode of Jamaa Wonders!
Firstly, today's topic will be located at Club Geoz.
Okay, let's begin. Here are the 3 theories:
If enough people dance, the giant disco ball will come out and people will get rares!
It is just for fun. If the whole thing comes out, it will change the look.
It's all a lie, a myth, a tale.
Which one of these do I believe?
I believe that is the second theory that is right.
Why? Because this myth is most likely different from the Ice and Bridge myths. I don't believe that it will unlock a secret room or anything- I believe that it will just be there for fun.
Wait a second! I'm weird, aren't I? What happens if it comes down? Shouldn't something cool happen?
Okay, I think I got that wrong. This episode of Jamaa Wonders is a tie. There is no answer, but it is between just for fun or for a prize. Go try it out yourself!
If I were to actually pick, I think it might now be the prize/secret room theory now...
Okay Jammers, see ya tomorrow (10,000 views party + The Voice AJ Battles!)!

No comments: