Friday, September 11, 2015

Happy Friday, Secrets of The Lost Temple of Zios (B day)

Hiya Jammers, Happy Friday!
Today's a B day, so expect a mystery today...
And suddenly, it pops out of nowhere!
I found this cool fact/mystery of Jamaa while using my eagle back in 2014. Why could they of put this here? Is there a meaning?
And lately, Fall items have started to come in, so Summer items are leaving. Here's today's departing item!
Pick up your Wheelbarrow Planter at Treetop Gardens before it's gone! 
Last but not least, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Good tip, AJHQ! If only you hadn't had the same post 10,000 times. Sometimes I think us bloggers have more ideas than AJHQ. My recommendation is they need to stop posting the same things... this post is just like the Safety Tip posts, and scammers posts, and all that. 
Before I go, I wanted to announce that coming soon will be The Animal Jam Spring's 10,000 views party, the biggest landmark yet! After that on October 10 is the 1-year Anniversary of this blog! Tim flies, I'm telling you. 
This post is pretty much done, so I better get going for School. Bye guys!

No comments: