Saturday, July 25, 2015

All the updates + Weird encounter + Hiya's blog & 8,000 views!

Hello Jammers! Yes, this is my first post back from vacation. I had a great time! I hope you guys didn't forget about The AJ Spring!
Firstly, there are many new items that came out over vacation. Here they are.
At Jam Mart Clothing, you can find the Flapper Hat and the Mad Scientist Hair!

These items are found at the Summer Carnival!  



Since the Jamaaliday Jam always comes out in July for "Christmas in July", here are the new items there.




Speaking of Jamaaliday Jam, here are the landmarks of the party.
When you see this area, click on the little reindeer sign, and you can buy a Pet Reindeer!

Also at the Jamaaliday Jam, there is the large Ice Slides!
Nextly, here is the Jamaa Journal update.




Also, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 After seeing something weird in Jamaa Township, I found a possible scam case.


It looks like Blossom was scamming Happy. I didn't see the whole thing, but yeah, this is what I managed to get on picture.
And the last thing I'm going to say today is about Hiya's blog. 
I've heard rumors from Hiya's friends that he is quitting Blogger already. I haven't asked him yet, so I'm not really sure.
But anyways, it's time to end this post. Bye Jammers!
Wait a second. I forgot one thing.
Yes, 8,000 views is very close! And here is the party invitation.
Now it's goodbye for today.

No comments: