Monday, July 27, 2015

RIM, updates, weird Jammers, Mountain Facts & New Animal ideas

Hello Jammers! Today is Rare Item Monday, and I missed it last time because of vacation. But anyways, here is the RIM for today!
Found in the Medical Center, you can find the Rare Stethoscope for 650 gems! This was a creative idea for a rare, because I don't think they have been giving many rares to the Medical Center to sell.
Secondly, there is a new item at the Summer Carnival! What could it be? Let's find out.
New at the Summer Carnival, you can get the Epic Moon Hat for 2,500 tickets! Not a bad price for something that "epic".
Here is the Daily Explorer update. As always on Mondays, it tells you about the RIM.
 Now here is the main news for today. Look at these pictures I found in Jamaa Township! Maybe I should start a series about weird things in Jamaa. Tell me what you think in the comments! Anyways, here is the picture.
For some reason, I think that this scene could have something to do with dating. Who else agrees?
Lately I've been thinking about some new animal ideas for AJ. This is what I came up with.
-Whales
-Coyotes
-Zebras
-Possums/Opossums
-Gorillas
-Turkeys
I might have more, but these are just some of my ideas.
Finally, here are some Mountain Facts that I found.
-Mountains make up about one-fifth of the World's Landscape!
-The highest mountain on Earth is Mt. Everest! It's total height is 29,036 ft. high!) Say your 4-5 feet tall. Could you imagine how small you would look compared to Mount Everest?
-There are even mountain under the surface of the Sea!
-About 80% of our planet's freshwater originates in the mountains.
For more facts on mountains, click Here!
That's all for today, I have to go now. Bye Jammers!

No comments: