Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Famous Jammer?, New Item, Naffy is quitting? + Water Facts and Daily Explorer update

There is a lot to post about today, so we have to get right into the AJ Spring's next post! 
Firstly, the new item today is the Buried Statue.
When I was running around Jamaa looking for new items, I noticed something unusual. The Jammer Spooktiger was in Jamaa Township. According to everyone else, they said that Spooktiger was a famous jammer. I've never heard of her, but here are the screenshots I took.

If she is famous, I got an Autograph, XD. But I've never heard of her, so I don't know yet.
Before we get to the Daily Explorer update, I noticed a Jamagram. It was Nafaria9, one of my best friends. She said she didn't play Animal Jam anymore. Why not? I'm not sure what happened, but I'm sure something is up. You know, if you quit, you will leave all of your friends behind, but the desicion is yours.
The Daily Explorer update is ready, so let's get to it. 
 Also, here is the image from the Daily Explorer.
AJHQ Spotlight: Koalas in Sarepia Theatre
Lastly, I collected some Water facts to share with you.
-Millions upon millions of people don't have any water access. 
-It is estimated that women and children spend 140 millions hours each day collecting water from all over the Earth. That's more than 20 Empire State buildings, one of the largest buildings on the planet!
-Did you know? More people have a Mobile Phone than a toilet! 
I hope you enjoyed today's post, and Naffy, please don't quit. But the final desicion is yours...

1 comment:

Violet AJ said...

I know she said in May she was partially quitting, how recent was the jag from naffy?