Saturday, July 11, 2015

Awesome Jamaa Journal Update + Jammer Wall + Preview for Animal Jam Story (Longest Post ever?)

GET OUT OF HERE! I'M TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE EARTH!
Oh, great. Not that guy again. Do it a different time, dude.
WHATEVER.
Alright, now that he is gone, I'm back for another Animal Jam post! And as you can see, I updated the blog for it's new theme. I hope you guys like it! 
A quick reminder about the Small Giveaway I had- nobody really entered it, and my friend Hiya67912 wanted the items, so I gave them to him.
Anyways, I didn't post about the new update because of the glitch and it wasn't there. So today I'm going to post about it. And for some reason, I'm thinking that this could be the longest Animal Jam Spring post ever. There is lots to post about.
Firstly, here is the Jamaa Journal.





The Jammer Wall was a cool idea! Now it is easier to talk with friends without letting other jammers see! Some people may take advantage of it, but I really hope not. 
And it's sad to know that Hyenas are leaving, so pick up yours as fast as you possibly can! 
Also, I got a pet Peacock. Here is the one that I adopted.
Changing from Pet Peacocks to the Daily Explorer update, here it is.
 I think that the experiment is a fun thing to do, and cool if you're bored. You should try it out yourself!
Next, here are the new items that came out during the Jamaa Journal update.

Yes, these are the Excavation Set items. They give an unusual feeling to me though, it seems like an abandoned part of Jamaa.
Another new item is found at the Summer Carnival- the traditional Sandals.
Another thing I would like to announce is that I'm creating a new story is the Stories and Legends of AJ tab! 
Would you like a preview? Here you go.

Deep in an ancient forest in the world of Jamaa, there were two animals that did not know about Jamaa. They lived together after being abandoned by hunters. The two animals were a Beaver and a Moose, and they lived together happily. But one day came that wasn't very special... the Phantoms. They attacked their small home, and the two were forced to move somewhere else. But where would they move? They explored the lands, but couldn't find a right land. But then one day they ran into the Phantom Fortress, where the King Phantoms all rested and lived. But there was one Phantom that was greater than the kings themselves- the Emperor Phantom. He was the first Phantom to be made by Mira's tears when Zios died. He was the first tear, the greatest and most powerful one. Then came the Kings, and then the regular phantoms. After exploring the Fortress and finding out the Emperor's plan, they needed to get help. And then they stumbled into Jamaa, the opposite of the Phantoms. And their plan came into action. But what would happen if someone on the Jamaasian's side was a traitor? Stay tuned for the story... The Emperor's Prophecy. 

I hope you guys enjoyed the preview, the story will be released soon! 
Now, here are some interesting facts about Fire. 
-Scientists believe that the first humans used fire about 1 million years ago.
-One Candle flame usually burns at about 1000 degrees Celsius. 
-Fire requires fuel, oxygen and heat to burn. 
For more facts on fire, go to http://www.sciencekids.co.nz/sciencefacts/fire.html . 
That's it for today, and tell me if you do think that today was the longest post on the AJ Spring! Bye Jammers! 
Oh, great. That guy is back. I will deal with him, so you guys should probably leave now... 

No comments: