Tuesday, July 14, 2015

New Item & Cool Glitch

Hello Jammers, and today it's time for another post!
Not on my watch...
Oh, great. You again. *Gives him Taco so he will be eating whole time*
Good, maybe he won't talk now. 
But anyways, here is today's new item!
I think this is one of the best items in the set. It is cool, don't you agree?
Here is the Daily Explorer update.



This is a great video, and it answers many questions about hyenas. '
Finally, I wanted to show you guys a glitch. 
At the very edge, you can click it and it will give you the "secret color". It is not patched, and I hope it won't be. If it doesn't work, start constantly clicking at the edge until the color changes. That is the secret color! 
Here is the secret color on my Llama. (White-Blue color)
I hope you guys can figure it out! That's it for today, but now I have to deal with that dude again. His Taco is... gone. 

No comments: