Sunday, July 12, 2015

Jammer Wall Glitch + New item & Daily Explorer Update

Hello Jammers, and today I'm back for another post. 
Firstly, here is the new item for today.
This is a cool item and makes me think of a time when I was on vacation, and got to look for gold in the pond. It was really cool!
Here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Congratulations to the US Women's Soccer team for winning! Although this is mostly focused on Jammers, because these US Women can't win AJ diamonds. Good luck to anyone that enters this challenge!
Finally, I noticed a glitch in the Jammer Wall. Non-Members can use it! 
These are two of my best buddies on AJ. They are both Non-Member and can use the Jammer Wall! I'm pretty sure this is a glitch because in the Jamaa Journal it specifically says that it is being tested by Members, and not Non-Members. I hope they don't patch this up, because some Non Members need to get the feeling of it. 
That's it for today, and you all have a great day! See ya Jammers!

No comments: