Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Voice AJ Judges lineup + New & Clearance items

Hello Jammers! Now I will do today's post :)
Firstly, the new item is the Scooter!
Also, today is your last to to pick up your Space Crater!
Almost like a tradition now, here is the Daily Explorer update!
 Last but not least, I have news about The Voice AJ.
Sadly, one of our judges, Nafaria9, had decided to trade her position to someone else. So, there is still one more unknown judge out there. So far, the judges remain the same. Awesomepanda868, me, carrot04. If you think you would like to have a shot at being a judge, gmail me. But I would like the judges to be my buddies, because I need to be able to tell them when The Voice AJ starts. 
That's about it for today, but don't forget to come to The Animal Jam Spring's 8,000 views party!
Thank you guys for viewing today's post! I'll see you next time!

No comments: