Monday, July 13, 2015

RIM + Opinion Arguments starting

Hello Jammers! Hopefully the one dude that is weird won't come over here again...
Anyways, today is Rare Item Monday (RIM), so here is the rare!
This is cool, but kinda late... who else agrees with me?
Here is the new item for today.
And here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Before I finish this post, I want to tell you guys something. You all probably think I play Animal Jam non-stop, right? Wrong. Not lots of Bloggers on Animal Jam play it Non-Stop. Animal Jam can't be your life, because it won't help with your life. I just saw something on the news that kids are addicted to technology. It isn't a good thing, so limit your time on Animal Jam. Don't play for many hours. Remember this, because Animal Jam won't do anything for you.
That's it for today- and I have some good news. My friend Hiya67912 is in the process of making a new Blog! He doesn't know any facts about it yet, but I will keep it up to date, and tell any news I get about it. See ya later, Jammers!

2 comments:

Violet AJ said...

Yup it's the generation that's addicted to technology.

Violet AJ said...

What do you mean by weird dude?
Also I have an idea you know how you can't respond to comments well maybe you can respond to comments in posts