Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Animal Jam Spring- 1 year Anniversary coming soon, Blog Schedules

I came back to tell you guys that on October 10, 2015, The Animal Jam Spring will have been here for one year! I will host a huge party, and it will be really cool. I'm not really sure what the party's theme will be, because it is still a few months away. 
The next thing I'd like to talk about is the Blog Schedules. If you have been viewing my blog for a while now, you would know that I used to host Mystery Mondays, Wacky Wednesdays, ect. But the point is, every month there will be a theme. Here is the list for the rest of 2015:
July- Opinions
August- AJ Spring News Crew
September- Submit your Artwork
October- Free day Fridays 
November- Wacky Wednesdays
December- Mystery Mondays
If you're wondering what these are, then I will explain.
Opinions are when Jammers can argue over a topic they think is important.
AJ Spring News Crew is when Jammers can make a report on a certain topic and submit it to me, like the Daily Explorer News Crew does.
Submit your Artwork is when Jammers make artwork and can submit it to me.
Free Day Fridays is when each Friday it will be a different activity.
Wacky Wednesdays are when I will post about something weird and wacky.
Mystery Mondays are when I will post about unusual mysteries around Jamaa.
I hope you will enjoy all of these! Signing off, Penguin55544.

No comments: