Sunday, July 26, 2015

Small Post?!?

Hiya Jammers! Penguin55544 here, and today we have... barely anything. I couldn't really find anything in Jamaa, and there were some weird glitches that caused me to have nothing on the shelves of some stores.
Anyways, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 I wish anyone good luck if you enter this contest! 
Lately, I have been thinking about my friend Nafaria9. She has started to not play AJ as much, and quit blogging about it. She will post sometimes, but not as much as she used to. But what I'm thinking is that she could give author invites to someone to do her blog for her. That's just an idea, but if she doesn't want that, it is her choice. 
That's about it for today since I couldn't find anything. And I just remembered, today is the 100th post of 2015 for the Animal Jam Spring! If I could of played AJ more in early 2015, the AJ Spring might of been to 200 posts. That's a goal for next year to get to the number of days there are in a year, though.
I have to go now, because of an annoying cousin. Bye Jammers!

No comments: