Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Leaving Items + Daily Explorer + Cool Aura facts & Vacation

Anything new? Well I'm back for another post on The Animal Jam Spring!
Firstly, I wanted to announce that on July 18th I'm going on vacation and won't be back until July 23rd. I will make up lots of posts in the next few days and some of them after vacation, because my Mom won't let me take my laptop there. (I understand, because it is Vacation, duh!) 
Now here is the leaving item for today.
Pick up your Pet Princess castle in Epic Wonders before the castle is history!
Now here is the Daily Explorer update.
 I know that there was more to the update today, but the Comics I won;t post about because they are VERY long. Maybe in the future I could just post the first page.
Since there wasn't much to post about today, I decided to find something cool to post about. And I found it! Today I will be giving you facts about the Aura.
Auras are energy fields around a living creature (including humans) that describes your character. In Ancient Aliens, (Television show) they studied Crystal Skulls, and used the Aura to find out if the Crystal Skull had knowledge hidden in it. Yes, it did, and detected a Aura for it. 
If you have ever read The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, Auras are a very big deal in the books. The Silver and Gold Auras are the best ones that you can have. 
Auras are very important and can help scientists define humans. I hope you learned something new about Auras! 
That's it for today, and don;t expect me to post when I'm on vacation. Have a great day everybody, and Jam On! 

No comments: