Thursday, July 16, 2015

New items, Daily Explorer, Improvements coming, and AJLTW!

Hello Jammers! Penguin55544 here, the one that has been giving you posts for a while now. 
Firstly for today, the new item is at the Summer Carnival, the Beanie hat.
Nextly, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Who knows the song See You Again? It is one of my favorite songs because it reminds me of a special friendship. I just wanted to tell you guys that. I've been through a lot once I met this person, and this person might of even been one of the inspirations for this blog.
And to Carrot04, I am happy to see your blog up, and it looks awesome! I like this nice graphic of Peck the Bunny alpha.
If you have any movements, I'll make sure to follow them :) 
 This is all for now, and there will only be a few more posts because I am leaving for vacation on Saturday.
I will see you guys soon! And one quick thing, I am going to improve the blog soon!

No comments: