Monday, December 28, 2015

Penguin the Bad Jammer Catcher

Hello Jammers! Happy Monday! 
Well, before I do today's MAIN post, I want to announce something I haven't seen for a while.
No, it's not a Scammer. I see them everywhere I go. Yes, it's a bully.
Here is their username.
Here is the story.
A random Jammer, (I didn't catch their username) came to Jamaa Township and said "trade me member items!" They had two Jamaaliday Hedges in their tradelist. Then, Prince Bravehero comes along and says "No way! Nothing on your list is worth a member item!" Well, in my opinion, I think Jamaaliday Hedges are worth a few member items in stores. Then the Jammer said that they were getting a membership soon. Prince out of nowhere said "You're the worst trader ever! You're dumb! I would never trade you those items, not even if you WERE a member!" And then the Jammer made a sad emote. A bunch of other people started getting into a fight about it, and I randomly got in, too. I wanted to make this post because Prince made that Jammer QUIT. And that's one of the ONLY times I've seen someone quit because they were bullied. What has the world gotten into? Do you guys remember the Where is the Love post? That is true. And the world includes Animal Jam. These people on Animal Jam are the future of our world. 
I know I sound weird posting these things XD. But I felt like I had to. Until the next post, Bye Jammers!

No comments: