Thursday, December 3, 2015

The First Jamaaliday Jamaa Journal

Hiya Jammers, I'm back today with another post!
Anyways, here are today's Jamaaliday Gifts!

And guess what? The Diamonds are for ALL Jammers, and just in time, AJHQ released a giftbag with all NM Jamaaliday Items in the Diamond Shop! 
Then, here are today's new items.

And here is the Thursday Update!






Not the best update, but not the worst. Firstly, I bought the Jamaaliday Den, and to be honest, I think it's a ripoff. It's basically the same size as the Gingerbread House except for a little guest room in the background, and a couple of lollipop trees! I would't waste my diamonds on it, but I'm a Den Collector and I bought it anyway.
Also, don't forget about the Christmas Party coming soon!
Okay, that's about all for today, and I'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye Jammers!
And yes, if you're wondering, I didn't change my signature.

No comments: