Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Post Marathon Day #5

Hiya Jammers, sorry about not posting yesterday, I made a mistake.
But today I will be bringing you LOADS of posts.
Firstly, here is today's Jamaaliday Gift!
Also, look at the people I found in Jamaa Township.
I kind of agree with them, but why do they have to dress up like Fman122? XD
Yes, I do feel bad for Non-Members, but AJHQ created Members because they need money to keep the game going. If AJHQ gave Non-Members everything they wanted, they wouldn't get anybody to be members and would lose money. Now do you guys understand? It's not that I'm against Non-Members, but that's my thoughts.
Also, the day after Christmas, I'm going to upload a new Template for this blog. I hope you guys will like it...
And Speaking of Christmas, who else is excited that TOMORROW is Christmas Eve? I can't wait for Christmas! 
I will see you guys soon, but be on the lookout because I will be posting a lot today. 
Here's something cool...
Ok guys, I will see you later!

No comments: