Thursday, December 24, 2015

Post Marathon Day #6

Hiya Jammers, and welcome back to another post!
Well, for me, it's Christmas Eve. And that means Christmas is tomorrow. Aren't you all excited?
Okay, let's get back onto the Animal Jam topic. Here's today's Daily Jamaaliday Gift!
Cool! But I noticed this item is also VERY glitchy, like the Gingerbread Man mask.
Do you want proof? Look at your inventory. It's member! I thought all of the Daily Jamaaliday Gifts were non-member!
I went to look for new clothing in Jam Mart Clothing, and look at why I found. 
The same exact clothing- but a different color! Then, you can actually CHANGE the color of this Jamaaliday Gift by clicking on the color tab. Nut it only changes to the color we all got on the Jamaaliday Calendar. 
What do you think about this item? I think they could be glitched- so you should stock up on them. Non-Members will still get them on the Daily Gift Calendar which I found out on my storage account. Isn't that weird? Comment below what you think about the Festive Lights!
I'll see you guys soon! There will be another post or two coming today, so stay tuned!

No comments: