Thursday, December 31, 2015

Post Marathon Day #12 + Final day of 2015

(I don't want to have the same old entrance to a post as I usually do XD) So here, right now, there will be another post. (Did I do that new entrance good?) 
Here is the Jamaaliday Gift for today- the final Jamaaliday Gift.
There's not much to post about right now. But I will explain 2015.
And the two words to explain 2015 are...
JOHN CENA! No, just kidding.
2015 actually was an amazing year. It included ups and downs, and many of my friends went through hard times. I'd say this blog improved a LOT because of them. Some of them don't play as often anymore, but if it weren't for them I might of never been where I am today. 2015 brought Drama. The most Drama I've ever seen. But it was solved because of how caring friends can be. 2015 brings back memories of my old School, and it brings back memories of this blog when it was just beginning.
Well, that's it. 2015 is basically over. Now all we have to do is stay up past Midnight watching the 2016 New Year's Rockin' Eve or whatever XD. I will be playing Animal Jam late tonight to keep me awake.
Say goodbye to 2015 and hello to 2016! Hopefully this blog can accomplish the goals set. That's all for now, but I'll see you guys later. 

1 comment:

purple said...

2016 is starting in 20 minutes for me. :O The hype is realll! X3