Saturday, December 19, 2015

Post Marathon

Ok, I'm going to get today's update post over. 
Well, anyways, here is today's Jamaaliday Gift!

Yes, the returning Cookie Table is back! I've met a lot of people who enjoy this item. I hope you do too!
Just a reminder: Don't forget to come to the Christmas Party later today!
Okay, let's get into the Main Part of this post.
For the next two weeks, I'm going to be having an AJ Spring Post marathon because I'm off for Holiday Break from school! There will be lots of posts about different subjects, and still including the update ones. I already have one in mind about my history of playing AJ. I think that'll come out today. Maybe you will learn something new in the next two weeks! However, the only days I might have a problem posting on are Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. You know, family time. So I'm not sure yet, but I will announce it by December 23rd. 
I hope to see you guys at the party, and don't forget to keep coming back here! You never know when a new post could be published for the marathon. Bye Jammers!

No comments: