Sunday, December 27, 2015

Post Marathon Day #8 + the Nose Picking clan

Hiya Jammers! Welcome back to another post ^.^
I woke up this morning as sick as a dog. I didn't want to post today but I decided to do it anyways. I mean, I can't let you guys down.

Ok, moving on. Here is today's Jamaaliday Gift!
Today's Jamaaliday Gift is the returning Ice Cave! I remember last year some dude told me Fman122 made this item, so I deleted mine from last year XD. Now I finally can get one again.
When I went to Jamaa Township I saw yet ANOTHER clan of weird Jammers. I call this clan the Nose Picking clan.
Hiya was on at the time. And I thought that was funny. But then I realized that Hiya started the WHOLE nose picking clan thing. Hiya, you keep getting into my posts these days!
Ok, I'm going to show you guys my New Year's Resolution for 2016.
Get The Animal Jam Spring to 50,000 views! I know it will be hard, but if I can achieve that, I will be happy. Right now I doubt it will happen, but I have been trying to get more and more people to come to this blog. And if I actually DO post every day in 2016, I might have a chance. Help me get to this goal, everyone! Tell your friends to tell their friends about The Animal Jam Spring! Let's reach the goal by the end of 2016!
Yes, that's my New Year's resolution.
I will be back later with more posts, so stay tuned! See ya!

No comments: