Sunday, December 20, 2015

Top 5 LEAST Rarest Items

Welcome back to the Post Marathon!
Now, today, I will be giving you the Top 5 LEAST rarest items- in my opinion. If you disagree, don't leave rude comments. This is my opinion. And it's not that I don't like these items, because some of them are cool!

#5: Welcome Mat
Not many people call this item rare. I see it a lot in people's dens just for decoration. After all, it does give a Den a homey feeling. 

#4: Pillow
This item is very common. It's cheap and has been in stores for a while. I bet there are more now because NM's can change colors of items. 

#3: Mat (Non-Beta)
Yes, the mat. The mat that many people have around tables when they want to sit down.

#2: Cool Banner
Probably the cheapest item on Animal Jam, almost every member has bought one at some point. 

#1: Necklace
Ahh, the necklace. The least wanted item from almost anyone. You can watch a bunch of Animal Jam videos and almost everyone had said necklaces are the least rarest item.

Well, I hope you enjoyed, and I didn't put the Sturdy Table/Blue rug in this post because many people have deleted theirs and can't another. So yeah- if I had a Sturdy table on trade and someone traded me a necklace, I would decline.
That's all for now, but I will be posting the Christmas Party results later! I hope you enjoyed this post, and until then, bye Jammers!

No comments: