Thursday, December 31, 2015

The real meaning of "beta"

XD I decided it's time for a rant about something I absolutely HATE.
Look at this person for example. 
But then look at their trade list.
Yes, you guessed it. Nothing on their trade list is a Den Beta. And I see this almost EVERYWHERE I go. I think people like to scam through this. I honestly don't know what they're thinking, but I told them that nothing on their trade was a Den Beta, and they ignored me. So most likely a Scammer. So I wanted to talk to you about what the REAL meaning of 'beta' is.
Basically, it was an item released during Beta Testing, or very soon after. None of the items above were released in that time. To see some of the items that are REAL 'den betas', click Here
Please, don't get scammed. Don't fall for these tricks. And if you see an item that was out during Beta Testing but is still in stores, it isn't worth as much as a den beta taken out of stores long ago.
Good luck trading!

1 comment:

purple said...

Whenever I try to tell them that there items aren't betas, they always ignore me too. XD