Sunday, December 20, 2015

Penguin's History

Welcome back to another post for the Post Marathon...
Today, we will be talking about my history of playing Animal Jam.

Late 2010: I made my account, penguin55544, and played on the game for HOURS. The first day I played Animal Jam I went around and literally spent half an hour exploring each land and talking to people. After y first day, I kinda quit because I thought I had seen everything. Oh boy, was I wrong.
March 2011: I came back when I was bored. I wasn't that good at the game or anything. I bought a few items that today would be considered rare. 
November 2011: I started playing games and earning achievements. The game was starting to get more fun!
December 2011: The Jamaalidays came. I made lots of new buddies in that period.
June 2012: I saw my other friends playing Animal Jam on Summer Vacation, and I decided to play it once again. And around this time I made my oldest buddy on my buddy list now, Lulu0455. I haven't seen them for over a year, though. Then my cousin Hiya67912 made his account. 
The rest of 2012: I played the game everyday and earned many achievements. 
All of 2013: I played with my account for all of 2013. It was actually quite fun, and I continued hanging out with Lulu0455. I started having "concerts" with her. Then Adventures came out in June, and I just got a Membership, so I played them a lot. My membership ran out and my parents wouldn't buy me another one in December 2013, so I quit for a while.
Christmas 2013: I got a 3 month Membership card. I came back to Animal Jam because I just got a new laptop that Christmas and did all of the things i had done before. Then out of the blue I ended up getting another Membership card from an Aunt- and then another.
January 2014: For my birthday, my Mother got me a 12 month/1 year membership. I was happy! And that was when i started getting into restaurants. My friend Lulu0455 helped me out with the first few, but then I never saw her again. And one day I had a restaurant named The Phantom Grill. And for sure, if I didn't have that restaurant, I wouldn't be where I am today. My friend Carrot04 came to work there. I remember calling her into the office because a customer told me to reward her. Shortly after the restaurant, we became friends.
February 2014: Carrot and I became best friends.
March- September 2014: Carrot and I became even better friends. For a while, I ended up quitting Animal Jam for two weeks, and hat brought Nixwolf into the picture. She became friends with Carrot while I was gone. And during the rest of spring and Summer, I met a bunch of friends including nafaria9, awesomepanda868, and purplestarclub. Carrot made a blog in late summer.
October-December 2014: I met my friends Vi and Arcticpenguin661. This was around the time of the first season of The Voice AJ. Scooter0468 from my team ended up winning. Then all of our buddies became best buddies and Christmas came. Carrot gave me a gift- an Arctic Wolf plushie that represented me. I still have it today. Oh, and yes, In October, I started this blog, The Animal Jam Spring.
January-May 2015: Carrot had to delete her blog for personal reasons. I made one that I would post for her. The next season of The Voice AJ was released, which nafaria9 from Team Carrot won. Then the third season began, but it was canceled. Then began Summer Vacation.
June-August 2015: I quit blogging first part of June 2015. Then, around late June, I came back to Blogger and started doing lots of posts. Around July 10, Carrot released another blog, but it was only out for about a few days. I went on Vacation on July 18 and was gone for a week. Then, on the last day of August, I went back to School. This was he time that many of my friends quit logging on.
September-October 2015: I made MANY posts about AJ in September. I had to get up really early for them. Let's just say I worked hard. In September my friend Carrot returned for a day. In October it was Halloween and almost none of my friends still played Animal Jam. The only ones that were left that I still saw at the time were Vi, Hiya, and Nafaria9. 
November 2015: My buddies started to return. Carrot came back over School Break, and that was when my cousin Hiya got into a fight with this kid and went to the hospital. 
December 2015: Things have improved a lot! This month I've seen Awesomepanda868, and Carrot04 multiple times. She comes on every now and then. Everything seems back to normal once again. And now, it is almost Christmas. 

Well, that's most of my Animal Jam history. There's a little bit more to it, but I hope you enjoyed that post! More posts will be coming soon for the Post Marathon, but for now, Jam On!

1 comment:

purple said...

Cool! You should make this into a page! You can update it whenever you want. ;) Or not... XD