Sunday, December 20, 2015

Post Marathon Day #2

Hiya Jammers! Today will be another day of the Post Marathon. And The Voice AJ finale. And the party was re-scheduled to today. We have a lot to do today!
Firstly, here was today's Jamaaliday Gift.
And here are the new items that are now in stores.
 Have you guys seen my new den? It's a Dance Floor. If you want to go to it, I'll keep my Den unlocked!
And just a few more things before I end this post- don't forget about the Christmas Party later today. Sorry that I had to res-schedule it, my Mom took me with her for Christmas Shopping.
So yeah, on this invitation, ignore the 19. It's now a 20!
And the final thing- The Voice AJ finale is today. Who will win The Voice AJ Season 4? Will it be: Icey023, Pharrellhappy101, Hiya67912, Purplestarclub, or Oceanica3333? Stay tuned to The Voice AJ blog to find out!
That's about all for NOW- not today- because the Post Marathon had only just begun. See you later Jammers!

No comments: